Thursday, August 21, 2008

I know holiday snaps are always a little dull, but I guess I have to explain the extended post absense. I was here:



Getting spa treatments in this:



Looking at that:




Sippin on the following:





And you know what? My company paid for every last drop of Dom. Don't hate.

As you can imagine, I'm feeling pretty relaxed today, so I'm going to lay off the snark for a moment and give you something that's actually useful for once:

Colette To Open Pop-Up Store in Gap Space
August 19, 2008

Colette, the Paris-based fashion brand, is teaming up with San Francisco-based Gap Inc. to bring its fashion wares to the United States for the first time. Colette is opening a pop-up store in Gap's rotating concept space, located adjacent to its flagship store on Fifth AVenue and 54th Street in New York. Open from Sept. 6 to Oct. 5, the pop-up shop will include artist-created T-shirts, denim jackets customized by Olympia Le Tan and souvenirs by Kuntzel + Deygas, who are also creating the store's video projection.


Don't let it go to your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment