Friday, July 18, 2008

Thispiration

So I just joined my first big-girl gym, at $75 a month (New York Sports Club), and I admit I'm torn. My other gym was/is a $25-per-month,zero amenity cabbie hole, populated by body builders, the aforementioned cabbies, and, occasionally, Amanda LePore doing pelvic thrust floor exercises.




Honest to gawd, the spectacle of her with her legs propped up on a yoga ball doing pelvic thrusts is pretty much the only thing that's ever kept me on the stair machine for longer than 10 minutes...but I can't really depend on her to be there when I need her.

I'm sorry things just didn't work out, Amanda, but I've decided to seek my thinspiration elsewhere. Namely, Project Runway reruns at the eliptical:




Oh, and in case you forgot ALREADY, it's FREDDIE MERCURY FRIDAY!!!

Amanda, eat your stony little heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment